Wednesday, August 26, 2009

She Liked It!!!!!!!

Overall, the experiment was a success! Of course, the finished product looked much better in my mind than it did in reality. I had an average-sized vase at home that I took to school. After school, I picked up a rose at Kroger and thought nothing of the size. Unfortunately, the rose resembled Gulliver when placed in the vase. Plus, I wasn't able to stuff nearly as many Oreos in the vase as I imagined. To me, it looked a bit gawky, but, fortunately, Miss Kristin appreciated it and reset the rose in water. I didn't get down to her house until almost 10:00. At first, I wasn't sure I'd even get to present her with the bouquet since she didn't hear her phone ring when I arrived at the house (I didn't want to ring the bell or knock on the door and disturb the loving couple and daughter Kristin lives with). Thankfully, Miss Wood checked her voicemail, and we were able to visit for about half an hour. We were both a wee bit exhausted, but I think all in all, the liked the bouquet.

1 comment: